Friday, March 12, 2010

Post Moxie is out!

This is very weird...I found out via a Sarabande Facebook link that my book is out. I feel happy about this, but in my Capricorn way also feel the slight jolt that occurs when my carefully laid plans turn out to be bunk. I was picturing some kind of giddy countdown to the release day, followed by the release party a week later. But this is also cool. Countdowns aren't really necessary anyway. The party is still happening when I planned for it to happen.

So anyway, I hadn't planned to go to AWP this year because I'm broke and want to save my money for the book tour. But now that my book is going to be sitting at the Sarabande table, I'm thinking that maybe I should try to go. I'm going to look at plane tickets. And maybe Heather will still let me share a hotel room?

It's so weird that I have a book. It's so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment