Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Post Moxie Updates

Sorry about the huge space between posts. I'm going to self-promote if it kills me!

I am super excited about my Midwest tour, which I'm currently planning with Sarabande. The highlight will definitely be reading at Danny's in Wicker Park, Chicago. The curator for this amazing series is my very dear friend of many years, Joel Craig, and the reading will take place on Wednesday, October 13. I will probably be reading with someone else, but not sure who that someone is yet. I will give details as soon as they are confirmed. If anyone has any ideas or leads about Midwest reading venues, please let me know. I would love to read somewhere in Michigan if possible! My confirmed New England dates are below. In addition to the two listed, I will also be reading at my alma mater, the University of New Hampshire, on November 8. Again, more details about time and place when they have been determined.

Ok, so it's not official yet, but I recently found out that I am this year's recipient of the Zacharis Prize via Ploughshares! I was very shocked and honored by this information. More details when it becomes official.

Readings

July 24, 7 PM:
With Nathan Pritts
Deep Moat Reading Series
Pierre Menard Gallery
10 Arrow Street
Cambridge, MA 02138

September 23, 7 PM:
Harvard Coop
1400 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02238





1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia! How/where can I contact you? (I have a question.)

    ReplyDelete